Master of Health Administration Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Health Administration (MHA) program offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have and hear more about what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- the benefits of choosing Penn State to continue your education
- the focus of the program
- who should consider this program?
- what makes this program different?
- the Health Administration courses and curriculum offered through World Campus
- what to expect as a student in the program
- important requirements and deadlines for anyone interested in applying to the program
- next steps, including how to apply to the program
There will be plenty of time during the webinar to ask your own questions, so make plans to join us!
Chris Calkins, Ph.D.
Outreach Associate Professor and Executive Director
Aileen Galley, MSW, ACSW