A World of Possibilities. Online.
The Penn State World Campus Education Alliance empowers leaders to foster learning and workforce development. Penn State World Campus is poised to help your organization stay competitive in today’s demanding corporate environment by providing your employees with convenient online access to a high-quality Penn State education.
Since 1998, we’ve proudly partnered with clients in industries including government, health care, engineering, aerospace, retail, and consumer goods, providing a quality education to busy working professionals, regardless of their location or schedule.
Today we offer more than 175 online programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels to help your employees develop the skills they need to respond to the evolving demands of your organization.
When You Partner with Penn State World Campus
We’ll work together to offer your employees:
- a reduction in tuition on all World Campus certificates and degree programs
- admissions and financial aid counseling and academic advising attuned to the needs of adult learners
Our Dedication to Your Employees
Penn State World Campus provides:
- recognized and respected programs to enhance your retention and recruitment
- easy access to higher learning, no matter where your employees are located
- online learning designed to address the scheduling challenges of busy working professionals
Our Education Alliance Team will provide:
- a client service representative for your organization
- a landing page for your employees
- online and on-site education fairs
- certificate and degree information to share with employees
- custom support as needed to help your employees succeed
David K. Furchner
Director, Education Alliance
Business to Business, Military and Federal Government Sectors
Email: [email protected]