Connect with Our Military Experts
Join us for our next military webinar or event to learn how a Penn State education can help you advance your career. You can learn more about the convenience and quality of a degree earned online through Penn State World Campus and the exclusive services and benefits we offer military students. Plus, you’ll receive an application fee waiver* for associate or bachelor’s degree programs offered through Penn State World Campus.
*We are proud to offer active-duty, guard, reservist and veteran applicants an automatic application fee waiver for associate’s and bachelor’s degrees. Spouses and dependents can receive an application fee waiver by attending one of our military webinars, where you can learn more about our programs, military support services, and other benefits.
Participate in a Military Webinar
Our Military Student Experience and Using Your Military Benefits webinars provide you with the information you need to determine if Penn State World Campus is right for you. Each webinar includes a 30-minute presentation by our Military Support Team, followed by a live Q&A.
About the Webinars
In our Military Student Experience Webinar, you’ll learn about:
- why a Penn State degree sets you apart
- the convenience and flexibility you can expect from more than 150 top-ranked online programs
- the team of professionals dedicated to helping military students succeed
- financial aid options
- the application and admissions process
In our Using Your Military Benefits Webinar, you’ll learn about:
- the value of a Penn State degree and our alumni network
- military tuition assistance
- Penn State’s Military Grant-in-Aid program
- scholarships exclusively for military students
- VA education benefits
- federal financial aid and making a financial plan
Attend an In-person Event
There are no upcoming in-person events at this time.
Want to talk to a member of our team now? Contact a member of our Military Support Team.