Participants who would like to use browser captioning during a Penn State World Campus webinar can follow these steps to enable the functionality. For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome on the device that you will be using to attend the webinar.
- Open the Chrome menu from the top right corner of the window.
- Select "Settings" from the list.
- Click "Advanced" and then select "Accessibility."
- From here, users can toggle Live Captions on and off or adjust other caption preferences.
If you have any questions or need additional support, please email [email protected].