The curriculum and the quality and the standards of the Penn State education don’t waver, no matter how the delivery is given.
Begin or Advance Your Career
Prepare yourself for career advancement in health care or human services by earning a degree or certificate online.
The Real Penn State — Online
Online programs led by the same dedicated, expert faculty who teach on campus.
Flexible Online Health Care Courses
Designed to provide you with a convenient way to further your education without disrupting your life.
13 Health and Family Services Degrees and Certificates
- Biobehavioral Health Bachelor of Science program
- Health Policy and Administration Master of Health Administration program
- Health Policy and Administration Bachelor of Science program
- Homeland Security – Public Health Preparedness Option Master of Professional Studies program
- Human Development and Family Studies Associate in Science program
- Human Development and Family Studies Bachelor of Science program
- Nursing Practice - Nurse Practitioner Doctor of Nursing Practice program
- Nutritional Sciences Master of Professional Studies program
- Recreation, Park, and Tourism Management – Commercial Recreation and Tourism Management Option Bachelor of Science program
Penn State World Campus students can optionally supplement their degree with a minor.