Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering program offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- The benefits of choosing Penn State to continue your education
- The electrical engineering program courses and curriculum offered through Penn State World Campus
- What to expect as an online student in the program
- Important requirements and deadlines for anyone interested in applying to the program
- Details about the application process
- Next steps, including how to apply to the program
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us!
Dr. Robert A. Gray is the Professor-in-Charge for the Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering. He teaches courses in the areas of embedded systems and systems engineering, reliability engineering, information systems, electronic navigation systems (GPS, inertial navigation, MEMs), digital systems, intelligent vehicle systems, Kalman filtering, wireless communications, electromagnetics and radar, electric circuits, and microcontrollers.