Master of Education in Learning, Design, and Technology Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Education in Learning, Design, and Technology program offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have and hear what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- Penn State World Campus
- the LDT program’s courses and curriculum
- what to expect as a student in the program
- important requirements for applying
- the application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time during the webinar to ask your own questions, so make plans to join us!
Dr. Heather Toomey Zimmerman
Professor of Education
Teaches graduate classes on mobile computing, informal learning, and research methods.
- DegreePh.D., Learning Sciences and Technology Design, Stanford University
- DegreeM.A., Instructional Technology and Media, Teachers College Columbia University
- DegreeB.A., Multidisciplinary Studies, Bard College
Dr. Tanner Vea is a critical learning scientist who researches and teaches about ethics and justice in learning, design, and technology. He is particularly interested in emotion and relation in learning and design processes. Through ethnographic and design-based methods, he investigates how human ways of feeling and relating can support collective action for a livable world.