Master of Education in Higher Education Webinar
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- the Penn State World Campus experience
- the higher education program’s courses and curriculum
- what to expect as a student in the program
- important requirements for applying
- the application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time during the webinar to ask your own questions, so make plans to join us!
Professor and Coordinator of Online Programs
Dr. Karen Paulson is a professor and coordinator of online programs for Higher Education at Penn State University. She teaches Planning and Resource Management; Assessment in Higher Education, and the M.Ed. Capstone courses online. Her Ph.D. is in Higher Education with a minor in Policy Analysis from The Pennsylvania State University.
Dr. Allie Goldstein is an assistant professor for the higher education program offered through World Campus. She obtained her doctorate in Higher Education from Penn State, and her masters in Postsecondary Educational Leadership and Student Affairs from San Diego State University.