Penn State's 30-credit online Master of Professional Studies in Organization Development and Change can help you prepare to implement quality and continuous improvement initiatives in an organization. Throughout the program's curriculum, you will have the opportunity to:
- obtain a critical knowledge base in organization development, appreciative inquiry, collaborative engagement, evaluation, and change
- strategically lead both small group and large group change initiatives
- cultivate and demonstrate your competence in using various resources for developing, implementing, evaluating, and marketing organization development programs and initiatives
- learn about addressing ethical issues when performing development activities
- grow your competence in observing group dynamics and facilitating change
- become confident of your skills and effectiveness as an organization development practitioner through practical hands-on experience
The curriculum includes five prescribed courses (15 credits), 4 elective courses (12 credits), and one required field-based project course (3 credits).