Penn State's 33-credit online Master of Professional Studies in Organization Development and Change can help you prepare to implement quality and continuous improvement initiatives in an organization. Throughout the program's curriculum, you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- obtain a critical knowledge base in organization development, appreciative inquiry, and change
- strategically lead both small group and large group change initiatives
- use various resources for developing, implementing, evaluating, and marketing organization development programs
- address ethical issues in practicing organization development activities
- become an effective organizational development practitioner through hands-on experience
- observe group dynamics and facilitate change efforts
The curriculum includes nine prescribed courses (27 credits), one elective course (3 credits), and one required field-based project course (3 credits).