Penn State's online Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management is designed to provide you with an understanding of how to apply business principles to real-world issues and opportunities in the agricultural and life sciences industries. This interdisciplinary approach allows you to focus on business basics, such as marketing and finance, with specialties related to the multimillion-dollar food and fiber industry. The program offers a variety of course options, so you can customize the degree to meet your specific career goals.
The Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management is a 120-credit program. To earn this degree, you must successfully complete:
- 81–84 credits required for the major
- 44 prescribed core course credits
- 25-28 additional course credits
- 12 supporting and related course credits
- 45 credits General Education courses (Note: 12–15 of these credits are included in the requirements for the major)
- 3–9 elective credits (Number of credits in elective courses dependent on the amount needed to reach 120 credits)
The number of credits you will have to take will vary according to the courses you transfer into the business degree program. Once you are admitted into the degree program, an academic adviser will help you determine the remaining requirements.