Online Master’s in Supply Chain - #1 in the Country
Tighter deadlines, fear of disruptions, globalization, changing technology, and more. As logistics and supply chain networks become increasingly complex, professionals like you are enhancing their skills hoping to earn their place at the strategic leadership table.
With the Penn State Master of Professional Studies in Supply Chain Management, you can gain the higher-order skills and abilities to think in tandem about the people, processes, and technologies required for world-class integrated supply chain management.
For the last decade, Gartner, Inc. consistently ranks Penn State’s supply chain program as the #1 graduate supply chain program in the United States. Led by the internationally ranked Smeal College of Business, this convenient online program is designed to fit your busy lifestyle and career goals.
Why Supply Chain Management at Penn State?
Nationally Recognized. Penn State is also top ranked by U.S. News & World Report, and is AACSB accredited, an honor reserved for the top 5% of business schools worldwide. Recruiters seek out our graduates.
Top Value. This online program is competitively priced compared to other AACBS accredited programs.
New! GMAT/GRE Waivers. Waivers are now available for highly qualified candidates. Please see our How-to-Apply page for details.
As a student in our 30-credit master’s program, you will study proven theory, industry best practices, and new technologies in supply chain management. Upon graduation, you can be prepared to:
- design and manage an effective supply chain
- understand and apply supply chain analytics
- conduct demand forecasting, aggregate planning, and sales and operations planning for a supply chain
- understand the implications of supply chain initiatives in terms of key financial performance metrics
- recognize and evaluate supply chain vulnerabilities and formulate approaches to mitigate supply chain risk
- assess fundamental dimensions of logistics strategy, innovation, transformation, and organizational leadership
Because the 12-credit Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management consists of six courses in the master's program, you may also apply for the certificate if you would like to add this quality credential to your transcript even before you complete the full master’s.
Supply Chain Management Video
Learn more about the World Campus supply chain program in this video:
Career Opportunities for Graduates
Organizations in virtually every industry, including nonprofit and government sectors, use supply chains in their daily operations. As a graduate of this degree program you can be prepared for a variety of upper-level supply chain management positions such as:
- director of supply chain operations
- senior supply chain management analyst
- performance improvement senior manager
- supply chain technical analyst
- director of purchasing
- logistics management analyst
- commodity manager
Information for Military and Veterans
Are you a member of the military, a veteran, or a military spouse? Please visit our military website for additional information regarding financial aid, transfer credits, or application instructions.