The MPS in EABT program offers you a comprehensive education in the principles and practice of enterprise architecture by integrating strategic, business, and technology planning methods. You can acquire the ability to understand, analyze, justify, and communicate solutions throughout your course of study, and you can complete the 33-credit online master's degree program in as little as two years on a part-time basis.
The required course of study includes:
- enterprise architecture foundations
- enterprise architecture tools and practices
- enterprise modeling
- enterprise information technology architecture
- enterprise architecture leadership and decision making
- project and portfolio management
- understanding complex organizations
- cost and value management
- corporate, business, and project strategy
Electives courses are available in:
- business architecture
- project management
- security architecture
- supply chain
Up to 10 graduate credits may be transferred into the program from an accredited institution (as permitted by the Graduate School). At least 18 credits must be in courses at the 500 or 800 level, with at least 6 credits at the 500 level.
Please note that as per the Graduate School transfer credit policy, credits that have been applied toward the degree requirements for a previous degree, whether at Penn State or elsewhere, may not be applied to degree requirements for a graduate degree at Penn State.