To be eligible for admittance into the graduate minor, applicants must:
- hold an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or relevant discipline
- have a 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA (or equivalent). Exceptions to the minimum 3.0 grade-point average may be made for students with special backgrounds, abilities, and interests, at the discretion of the program
- be accepted and/or currently enrolled in a graduate program at Penn State
The minor will be awarded at the time of completion of your primary degree if all the requirements have been satisfied.
What You Need
Please provide the following materials:
Please obtain the required signature from your major program prior to obtaining the required signature from the ELIM minor program. The ELIM program will keep a copy of the form on record.
For students enrolled through World Campus, please have your major program send the signed form via:
- campus mail to Engineering Leadership and Innovation Management Program, 213 Hammond Building
- email as a PDF to [email protected]
The ELIM program will then forward the signed form to the Graduate School so that it may be added to your official record. Note that the application form can be submitted before completing all the required coursework. Applicants should list ENGR 501, ENGR 802, ENGR 804, and ENGR 405* on the form.
* May be substituted per program approval.