The objective of the Associate Degree in Business Administration is to provide people interested in management with enhanced communications and mathematical skills, socially relevant course work, and a choice of advanced courses in specific business specialties to develop well-rounded and application-oriented graduates.
For those wishing to continue their studies, the 60 credits earned toward an associate degree may often be applied toward the requirements of a bachelor's degree at Penn State or at other institutions.
The 60 credits for the Associate of Science in Business Administration are as follows:
- Requirements for the Major (48–50 credits)*
- Prescribed Courses (13 credits)
- Additional Courses (23–24 credits)
- Supporting Courses and Related Areas (Choose 12–13 credits)
- General Education courses (21 credits)*
*Note: 9 of the General Education credits are also included in the Requirements for the Major.