Connect with Our Military Experts
Join us at our next military webinar or event to learn how a Penn State education can help you advance your career. You’ll learn more about the convenience and quality of a degree earned online through Penn State World Campus, and about the exclusive services we offer military students. Plus, you’ll receive an application fee waiver* for associate or bachelor’s degree programs offered through Penn State World Campus.
*This offer is available to service members, veterans, and their spouses after participating in a military webinar. Instructions for redeeming the fee waiver will be provided during the event. The fee waiver may not be redeemed for applications that have already been submitted.
Participate in a Military Webinar
The Penn State World Campus Military Support Team, including admissions and academic advising staff, will deliver this 30-minute presentation followed by live Q&A. Learn more about:
- how industry leaders view your Penn State degree
- how you can benefit from a worldwide alumni network of more than 692,000 Penn Staters
- the convenience and flexibility you can expect from Penn State's top-ranked online programs
- grants and scholarships designed for you
- how to apply for admission and financial aid
Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm EST
Attend an In-person Event
There are currently no upcoming in-person events at this time.
Want to talk to a member of our team now? Contact a member of our military support team.