Earn Your Master’s in Systems Engineering – 100% Online
Penn State’s online Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering program helps engineering professionals from diverse fields better understand how to manage complex engineering systems and improve future processes. The two-year schedule offers a convenient way for you to add a master’s degree to your résumé while you work.
Upgrading your knowledge and abilities is key to advancement, and the Penn State World Campus systems engineering master’s degree program lets you do that on your time. Graduates have become lead engineers, principal engineers, engineering managers, and project managers in fields such as aerospace and aviation, government and defense, and manufacturing.
Why an Online Systems Engineering Degree from Penn State?
Several features set Penn State’s online Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering program apart:
- The systems engineering program will show you how to implement key systems engineering concepts to help you increase your effectiveness in your current job and open opportunities to advance in your career.
- Our courses are taught by the same Penn State faculty who teach on campus. They bring real-world experience to the classroom and have been trained to teach in the online environment.
Your Online Systems Engineering Courses
This program consists of 12 courses (36 credits) taken over six continuous semesters, with each semester containing two 7-week terms. The courses cover identification, modeling, analysis, architecture, integration, and management of complex systems and processes. You will also gain experience with project and program management, quality improvement initiatives, and creativity and problem solving. This interactive and collaborative cohort program helps students build strong ties with others and gain perspectives from other disciplines and industries.
Master's in Systems Engineering Video
Learn more about the World Campus systems engineering program in this video:
- Software Engineering (Master's Degree)
- Engineering Management (Master's Degree)
- Information Sciences - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (Master of Professional Studies)
- Information Sciences and Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Information Sciences and Technology (Associate in Science)
- Information Sciences and Technology (Undergraduate Certificate)