The overall objective of the 33-credit online MPS-RESS program is to help you gain the knowledge to become a technically outstanding expert in renewable energy and sustainability systems, with strong project development and leadership skills. In addition, the program can prepare you to apply engineering principles to the business of energy in a variety of commercial and industrial occupations.
- Core Courses: 12 credits
- Track Courses: 12 credits
- Additional Electives: 6 credits
- Capstone Experience (course or research): 3 credits
Areas specifically related to the following will be included:
- System thinking and analysis
- Sustainability assessment
- Energy system performance analysis
- Project development
- Business acumen
- Policy analysis
- Advanced critical thinking
You will take 12 credits in the program's core courses, 12 credits in your chosen track, and 6 credits of electives in consultation with your program adviser. You will then complete your studies with a 3 credit capstone experience.