Gain the Penn State advantage in engineering
Engineering and technology drive the changes and innovation taking place in every segment of society, including banking, manufacturing, medicine, aerospace, and defense. To be at the forefront of those changes and to have a competitive advantage over others, you need the knowledge and skills that employers demand. Penn State's engineering degrees online can give you that advantage.
- Electrical Engineering (Master of Engineering)
- Engineering Management (Master's Degree)
- Engineering Leadership and Innovation Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Mechanical Engineering (Master of Science)
- Nuclear Engineering (Master of Engineering)
- Software Engineering (Master's Degree)
- Software Engineering (Bachelor of Science)
- Systems Engineering (Master of Engineering)
Penn State's online graduate engineering programs have been recognized for the seventh year in a row by the U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs Rankings for 2018.
What our students say...
"This program has been great. One of the biggest advantages has been the flexibility. I have been able to do my course work around my schedule instead of vice-versa, so it doesn't interfere with work or family obligations."
— Brian Rice, Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
"For several years I had been searching for a graduate program that would provide me with the skills I needed to become an effective engineering manager. I was also searching for a program that would be convenient and accommodating to my schedule as an engineer with a full-time job. I did not find a program that suited me until I discovered the Penn State World Campus Master of Engineering Management program."
—Marjorie Chiles, Master of Engineering Management
Take the next step
Learn more about our engineering degrees by requesting an informational brochure.