Attend our next military informational webinar to learn how a Penn State education can help you advance your career.
The Penn State World Campus Military Support Team, including admissions and academic advising staff, will deliver this 30-minute live presentation. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about:
- how industry leaders view your Penn State degree
- how you can benefit from a worldwide alumni network of more than 658,000 Penn Staters
- the convenience and flexibility you can expect from Penn State's top-ranked online programs
- grants and scholarships designed for you
- how to apply for admission and financial aid
No application fee
For a limited time, we will be waiving the application fee for associate and bachelor's degree programs offered through Penn State World Campus. This offer is available to service members, veterans, and their spouses after participating in a military informational webinar. If you are interested in beginning your education with an associate or bachelor's degree program, consider this the first step toward achieving your goal.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Register now for the May 2 webinar
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
9:00 p.m. (ET)
Register now for the May 24 webinar
Instructions for redeeming the fee waiver will be provided after the event. The fee waiver may not be redeemed for applications that have already been submitted.