Penn State | Online
Compete in Today's Demanding Corporate Environment
Penn State can help your company compete in today’s demanding corporate environment by providing your business professionals with a cutting edge education.
We have decades of experience in serving learners at a distance and a highly regarded reputation for quality. Our programs offer both theoretical and applied content for immediate implementation in the workplace. We offer the breadth of 100 program offerings, many of which are ranked top in their field such as supply chain management, information science and project management. Give your employees the professional development advantage through the convenience and flexibility of fully online educational programs offered through the Penn State World Campus.
Companies can take advantage of the expertise of our business development professionals. They are experienced in assessing your organization’s specific education and training needs and then developing a customized business solution. Our professionals can explain the various options available to your organization and serve as your single point of contact in putting together the right combination of high quality program content, delivery and customer-oriented learner support services.
Contact CAP Today
The Penn State World Campus Corporate Alliance Program team can help you:
- examine your learning objectives and recommend online degrees, online certificates, or online courses to help meet your needs.
- suggest ways to promote and fully utilize your tuition reimbursement program to help build the competencies necessary for success within your organization.
- facilitate the arrangements of deferred tuition payments for your employees.
- investigate group enrollment opportunities that may allow for customization of content or delivery, reduced tuition for contracted enrollments, or other services unique to your situation.
- evaluate online education programs, develop strategies to promote programs throughout your organization, and assistance in accessing other Penn State education and training opportunities.