Undergraduate Admissions: How Online Learning Works
May 2, 2019 / 8:00 pm (EDT) – 9:00 pm (EDT)
Join us for a webinar to understand:
- how to best prepare for success as an online student
- online tools and systems our students use for their courses
- what you can realistically expect from your Penn State World Campus experience
- ways to assess your own readiness for an online learning program
- Susan Wykoff is an Admissions Counselor with Penn State World Campus Admission Services and Financial Aid. She has been with Penn State World Campus for 17 years and is a 1982 graduate.
- Ken Farnsworth is an Admissions Counselor with Penn State World Campus Admission Services and Financial Aid. Ken received his Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts and Sciences from Penn State in 2012.