Online MBA Sample Class
Join managing director Stacey Dorang Peeler and faculty chair Dr. Janet Duck on Wednesday, September 28, from noon to 1:00 p.m. (ET) to learn how the internationally ranked Penn State Smeal College of Business strives to "integrate, collaborate, and engage" students like you in an online world. Using the web-conferencing tool Zoom, you can:
- learn how our course is delivered via the Canvas Learning Management System
- discuss synchronous versus asynchronous learning environments
- gain hands-on experience with some of our learning tools
- see how assignments are submitted, reviewed, and graded
- discover how easily team-based, collaborative assignments are conducted
To attend our Online MBA sample class, please register for the event no later than Sunday, September 25.
Dr. Janet Duck, clinical professor of management, serves as faculty director for the Penn State Online MBA. In 2019, the Penn State Smeal College of Business named Dr. Duck as its director of excellence in teaching and learning, a newly formed role to benefit the college’s fast-growing portfolio of professional graduate programs.
Stacey Dorang Peeler joined the Smeal College of Business in July 2008 as the Assistant MBA Director of Admissions and moved into the MBA Admissions Director role in Summer 2011. In 2016 Stacey took on the role of Managing Director of the Penn State Online MBA program, where she manages all of the administrative and operational aspects of the Penn State Online MBA.