Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering program, offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have, and also hear what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- The benefits of choosing Penn State to continue your education
- The Mechanical Engineering courses and curriculum offered through World Campus
- What to expect as an online student in the program
- Important requirements and deadlines for anyone interested in applying to the program
- The application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us!
Catherine G.P. Berdanier is an Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering and is the Director of the Online Master’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering Program at Penn State. She earned her B.S. in Chemistry from The University of South Dakota, her M.S. in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering and Ph.D. in Engineering Education from Purdue University. Her research interests include graduate-level engineering education including doctoral student attrition and persistence; engineering writing; and engineering communication. She is the recent winner of an NSF CAREER grant studying master’s-level departure from the engineering doctorate.