Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction program offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have and hear what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- the curriculum and instruction courses and curriculum
- what to expect as a student in the program
- how our fully online program works
- important requirements for applying
- the application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time during the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us!
Associate Department Head
Past-President, Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
Lead Faculty, World Campus Children's Literature Program
Coordinator of the Online M.Ed. Program in Curriculum and Instruction