Energy and Sustainability Policy Alum Q&A Session
Join Christopher Watkins, a 2019 graduate of the Bachelor of Science in Energy and Sustainability Policy for a conversation on how he has applied his degree in his professional life. As part of the College of Earth and Mineral Science’s Pizza with a Professional series, Christopher will cover topics such as:
- Responsibilities as a Sustainability Project Coordinator
- Career pathways and considerations
- Rewarding aspects of working within the field
- Opportunities made available from earning a degree online
- Advice for Energy and Sustainability Policy students
There will be plenty of time during the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us!