Choose the certificate or degree that's right for you!
Whether you're just starting out in the field of human resources or ready to advance your career, Penn State's online certificates and degrees can help you gain the expertise you need to succeed.
- Labor and Employment Relations (Associate in Science) - This program can provide you with an introductory foundation of theoretical and professional knowledge in labor and employment relations. You can also use this degree to step up to the B.A. or B.S. in Labor and Employment Relations, or another bachelor's degee in social science or business, if you choose to apply and are accepted into the program.
- Labor and Employment Relations (Bachelor of Arts) - This program is a great fit if you are interested in the social aspects of human resources, in fields such as employment law, organizational culture and behavior, and workforce diversity.
- Labor and Employment Relations (Bachelor of Science) - This program is well suited if you wish to focus on the quantitative aspects of human resources, especially within a business or union.
- Labor and Employment Relations (Integrated Bachelor's/Master's) - This unique accelerated program allows academically talented World Campus students to obtain both the BS in LER and the MPS in HRER in less time than it would traditionally take you to earn both degrees independently.
- Labor Studies and Employment Relations (Minor) - The LER minor can enhance your degree with a better understanding of the issues of work, employment, the employment relationship, and human resource management.
- Labor Studies and Employment Relations (Undergraduate Certificate) - This undergraduate certificate is designed to help you learn the foundations of human resources.
- Organizational Leadership (Bachelor of Arts) - The curriculum of the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is immersed in the social sciences, humanities, and language, in addition to the prescribed organizational leadership courses. It explores the role of leadership in business and other organizations from a more relational perspective.
- Organizational Leadership (Bachelor of Science) - The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership includes courses in psychology, sociology, economics, communication, and labor and employment relations. Additional courses explore leadership and organizational dynamics in business and other organizations from a more operational perspective.
- Organizational Leadership (Minor) - The OLEAD minor can complement your degree if you plan to work in any type of management or leadership role. Choose from a variety of courses.
- International Human Resources and Employment Relations (Graduate Certificate) - This online graduate certificate features a curriculum designed to provide HR practitioners and those with an interest in global HR business practices with a comprehensive understanding of the law, policy, and best practices necessary for effective management of global human resources, employment relations, and labor relations responsibilities.
- Human Resources and Employment Relations (Master of Professional Studies) - Our master’s program is your choice if you are already an HR or labor professional looking to advance your career into a top management position.
Penn State's online bachelor's degree programs have been recognized for the sixth year in a row by the U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs Rankings for 2017.
Take the next step.
Request a brochure (download or by mail) and more information about any of these programs.