Penn State | Online
Online Graduate Education Programs recognized by U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report regularly ranks Penn State's College of Education among the nation's best graduate schools. In 2016, our online education master's degrees programs were recognized for the fifth year in a row in the Best Online Programs Rankings.
Read About the Rankings
Achieve your career goals.
Penn State offers teaching professionals highly flexible online programs that are designed so you can customize your education plan to meet your professional development goals. Whether you're fulfilling professional development requirements, earning a certificate, or working toward a master's degree, Penn State World Campus allows you to study at times and locations that suit your busy schedule.
To explore your options and talk about the best choice for you, contact an admissions counselor.
- Certificate for Principalship
- Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Certificate in Children's Literature
- Certificate in Distance Education
- Certificate in e-Learning
- Certificate in Earth Science Education
- Certificate in Educating Individuals with Autism
- Certificate in Educational Technology Integration
- Certificate in Family Literacy
- Certificate in Institutional Research
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning Online in K–12 Settings
- Special Education Supervisory Program for PDE Certification
Master's Degree Programs
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in Earth Sciences
- Master of Education in Higher Education
- Master of Education in Learning, Design, and Technology
- Master of Education in Lifelong Learning and Adult Education
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Professional Studies in Art Education