To be eligible for the Supply Chain and Information Systems minor, you must:
- be a current Penn State undergraduate student in your fifth semester and be in a bachelor's degree major
- maintain a grade of "C" or better in all courses for the minor
- confirm that your major code does not match the minor code
It is important that you speak with your academic adviser about course planning, selection, and prerequisites in order to earn credit for the minor. This minor is not open to supply chain and information systems majors from the Smeal College of Business or project and supply chain management majors from Penn State Behrend or Penn State Harrisburg.
If you are a current Penn State undergraduate student in a bachelor's degree major, and have achieved fifth-semester standing (60 credits completed), you may apply for admission to the minor by following these steps:
- Consult with your academic adviser about incorporating the minor into your major, and to develop a semester-by-semester plan for meeting requirements.
- Apply for the minor by adding it in LionPATH. You should do this as early as possible, but you can apply up to the late drop deadline of your graduating semester.
You and your adviser will both receive a confirmation email once you declare the minor in LionPATH.
Declaring a minor does not guarantee:
- enrollment in those courses
- future availability of those courses
- completion of the minor