Master of Education in Higher Education Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s Master of Education in Higher Education program offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have and hear more about what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- The benefits of choosing Penn State to continue your education
- The focus of the M.Ed. in Higher Education
- Who should consider this program
- The courses and curriculum offered through Penn State World Campus
- What to expect as an online student
- Important requirements and deadlines for anyone interested in applying
- Next steps, including how to apply
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us!
Dr. Karen Paulson is an associate professor and coordinator of online programs for Higher Education at Penn State University. She teaches Planning and Resource Management; Assessment in Higher Education, and the M.Ed. Capstone courses online. Her Ph.D. is in Higher Education with a minor in Policy Analysis from The Pennsylvania State University.
Dr. Allie Goldstein is an assistant professor for the higher education program offered through World Campus. She obtained her doctorate in Higher Education from Penn State, and her masters in Postsecondary Educational Leadership and Student Affairs from San Diego State University.