RN to BSN Informational Webinar
If you are interested in Penn State’s RN to BSN program, offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to all of your questions!
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- what to expect as a student in the online program
- important requirements for applying to the program
- the application process and recommendations for next steps
You will also have the chance to learn about the RN to BSN courses and curriculum, including information concerning:
- clinical requirements and accelerated course work
- the Nursing Management, Nursing Informatics, and Nursing Forensics Undergraduate Certificates that can help you specialize your education
- pathways to earning your MSN and DNP online
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too.
Plus, anyone who attends the webinar on May 29 will have the opportunity to have their transcripts pre-evaluated by one of our College of Nursing academic advisers to determine how their credits may transfer to the Penn State RN to BSN program. Please plan to join us!