To be eligible for admittance into the security and risk analysis minor, you must:
- be a current Penn State undergraduate student in your fifth semester and be in a bachelor's degree major
- maintain a grade of C or better in all courses for the minor
- confirm that the minor code and major code do not match (for example, a student with an SRA major cannot apply for a minor in SRA)
If you have achieved fifth-semester standing (60 credits completed), you can apply for admission to the minor. To begin, please follow these steps:
- Talk with your academic adviser about incorporating the minor into your major and to develop a semester-by-semester plan for meeting requirements.
- You can apply for the minor by adding it in LionPATH. You should do this as early as possible, but you can apply up to the late drop deadline of your graduating semester.
- You and your adviser will both receive a confirmation email once you declare the minor in LionPATH.