Earn a Penn State IT degree — online
Nearly all types of organizations — from retail establishments and manufacturing plants to service and health care industries — need information technology (IT) workers. And as information technology continues its rapid change, businesses and organizations will need professionals with the right skills and training to help them meet their needs and lead technology initiatives.
We have a program that meets all levels of need and experience. Visit our individual program sites to find out which program best suits your career goals and to request more information.
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Sciences – Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security – Information Security and Forensics Option
- Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Information Systems Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Information Sciences and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Security and Risk Analysis
- Associate in Information Sciences and Technology
- Certificate in Information Sciences and Technology
- Certificate in Security and Risk Analysis
- Other Penn State World Campus Programs
World Campus' information technology programs have been recognized for the third year in a row by the U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs Rankings for 2014. Learn more about Penn State's rankings in the recently released report.